Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BHAGAVAN BRINGS PROSPERITY INTO MY LIFE

This happened in May 2005. Amma used to give public darshan at Nemam in those days. I went to Chennai for a couple of weeks and managed to go to Nemam on three different occasions to take Her darshan.

This was during my third visit. I was to leave Chennai in two days’ time and was running low on cash. Venkat had just settled into his new business and I had no job. I always had the habit of keeping Rs. 500 over and above what expenses I expected during every outing.
Bhagavan looked like this in my vision, only tall
enough to touch the skies. And his right hand was
extended towards me

A few minutes before I reached the Nemam Temple premises, Bhagavan spoke from within me. He told me, “Sundari, you put that 500 rupee note in the Hundi when you reach the temple.”

My relationship with Bhagavan was and is very comfortable and He is my BEST FRIEND. I could be free in saying anything to my SUPREME FRIEND.

I replied, “No, Bhagavan. I think I will run short on cash. I will not put that cash in the temple. I need it till I get back to Mumbai.”

You might find it difficult to believe that Bhagavan insisted repeatedly that I do as He said. I had given Him total freedom in interfering in my life. Otherwise, the Antaryaamin never gives uninvited advice.

When I also refused repeatedly, something happened suddenly to shake me up. I could see Bhagavan standing tall, rising up to the skies in the form called ‘Vishwaroopam’. He stretched his right hand and said, “Give me the money, Sundari”. How could I refuse? I put the money in the Hundi and went home.

I have heard a lot of people say, ‘why do they ask for money at the temple?’ And I am sure many will wonder ‘how can God ask for money from someone, and that too demand?’

The answer to this is very simple. When we give money out, the universe returns it many times over. In fact, whatever we sow, we reap many times over. The Divine had decided it was time for me to get a lot of money had set the ball rolling in this fashion.

I have to mention here the way I pray. I always say that “Bhagavan loves me a million times as much as I love him”. That’s the ratio of our relationship.

So, after insisting that I pay the 500 rupees at the temple, Bhagavan set out to return that money – a million times over. He is still returning it, in fact. He found me a job, in cahoots with Amma (all divine planning, there is another story in that) and got me a huge salary. I neither had the qualification nor experience for that.

I AM HUMBLED AT HOW THE DIVINE WENT INTO THE STATE OF YAASHAKAM* TO BLESS ME WITH PROSPERITY. SUCH IS THE LOVE GOD HAS FOR US. THANK YOU BHAGAVAN!

*Yaashakam is asking for alms

2 comments: