Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Thursday, March 15, 2012

MUNI GETS HER MONEY BACK


Muni works at my home and I have known her since a little more than 20 years. She works at 4-5 homes and had invested her hard earned money through one of her employers.

Unfortunately for her, this person had taken 50000 rupees from her and had invested it in their own name and had not added Muni’s name to the investment. Muni had not consulted anyone about it and was shocked to be told that her money was not hers for the taking.

She was so upset. She had probably taken a few years to save that amount and this happened at least 4 years ago. Muni was sure that she will never get the money back. You can imagine her horror as she must have worked so hard and for so long to save that amount.

She told me her sad story and was quite upset while doing so. I told her to pray to Amma Bhagavan and also talked to her about doing Shashtang Namaskaram.

With absolute faith, Muni used to do the namaskarams and pray to Amma Bhagavan. After a few months, she came grinning to me and told me that she got her money back fully. She was keen to share 1000 rupees with Amma Bhagavan for retrieving her hard earned cash.

The super-thrilled Muni also went for a darshan of the Mukti Mandapam at Oneness. To this day, she is amazed at Amma Bhagavan’s benevolence.

THANK YOU AMMA BHAGAVAN! 

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you are writing all these things, sundari. I feel happy to read all these experiences

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am glad too. So many years and so many teachings, miracles, guidance, love, realisations and more and more. Simply amazing how Amma Bhagavan have transformed my whole life, my family's and those surrounding me too. For every story I write, I recall two others :D
      THANK YOU AMMA BHAGAVAN
      & THANK YOU ANU FOR THE INTRO

      Delete
  2. Namaste Ji. Our hearts get filled with profound joy when we read or hear the Divine Grace shower in the lives of Their Dearest Bhaktas.
    We love YOU, Sri Amma Bhagavan.
    We are also experiencing the showers of Divine Grace in our daily life.
    Our heart is filled with fullest gratitude as there are no more words to express our Thanks to OUR LOVING SRI AMMA BHAGAVAN.
    Anant Koti Koti Padpranam. SRI AMMA BHAGAVAN Sharanam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Lord is ultimate. He pours graces on all who pray before him with fond love and belief. Dear Amma Bhagawan, koti koti pranam for your immense help to all such needy persons. I submit a prayer to grant more and more such graces in future to all who come upto you irrespective of their karma, since those persons will remain staunch devotees till their last.
    Thank you Amma Bhagawan,
    Yours in every love,
    Surindra TV

    ReplyDelete