Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Sunday, April 15, 2012

BHAGAVAN IN MY KITCHEN


Well, the truth is that Bhagavan is in total charge of my entire life, all aspects of it. But I plan to write about how He helps me in the kitchen on this blog and hence the title.

After getting into the habit of talking to Bhagavan 24/7, I began to ask him for advice every time I made something in the kitchen. There are a number of times Bhagavan gave me suggestions even without asking.

Like He used to tell me to use green chillies instead of red, to use or not use ginger or garlic or some other flavouring in a particular dish.

This used to happen some years ago. There were many times when I never felt the energy to do any cooking and have been too bored with the idea. Sometimes, Bhagavan used to convince the family to go out for dinner or order food from outside – that is, the idea used to come from someone else in the family as I felt guilty about suggesting eating outside too often.

But, over a period of time, whenever I entered the kitchen in a bored state and prayed to Bhagavan, I used to suddenly feel energized and started enjoying cooking stuff and made interesting recipes. I have always enjoyed cooking but somehow a few years back I had lost interest. Bhagavan healed that completely and nowadays, whenever I go into the kitchen, I do so with great enthusiasm.

Bhagavan has taught me a number of recipes that I have never heard of before. A couple of examples are Pickled Green Chillies & Aromatic Carrot Soup.

There are a number of times when there is an imbalance of flavours in the dishes I make – like it turns out too spicy or sour or salty. I just request Bhagavan to set it right and He does that – sometimes by giving me suggestions for rectifying the same and many-a-time by miracle. And of course, I like the latter method the best.

I am simply amazed at the number of times the excess salt has disappeared from many dishes with a small request to My Dear Bhagavan!

THANK YOU SO MUCH BHAGAVAN FOR BEING WITH ME ALL THE TIME AND TAKING CARE OF MY KITCHEN!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought so too! Thank you for stopping by my blog Neethu :)

      Delete
  2. :D :D yeah I know Bhagawan doing this all the time! thank you Bhagawan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lak! Back in action after long it appears :D

      Delete