Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam
Amma Bhagavan Sharanam

Monday, April 9, 2012

MAKING THE SELF HAPPY


I asked Bhagavan one day long ago: “I know we offer food items, fruits, etc. as Prasad to you, we offer money in your temple hundi, we garland you with flowers, we chant mantras, so on and so forth. But I feel that you, as God, have everything; you actually don’t need anything from us. So, all these things that we offer you are actually for our satisfaction while you already have everything. So, what can I do to make you happy Bhagavan? What can I offer you, really?”

Bhagavan said simply, “I just want you to make your SELF happy. I want nothing else.”

I could not stop my eyes from watering when I heard this. I remember I was sitting in the front seat of the top half of a double-decker bus many years back. I was absolutely amazed at that simple and loving reply.

Bhagavan showed yet again HOW MUCH HE LOVES US ALL! We must so realize here that we are all his creations and He wants our happiness more than we do.

GOD IS LOVE!

1 comment: